PB&Me Peanut Butter Cocoa Puffs
- 2 tbsp PB&Me Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol, powdered
- 2 tbsp flax seeds, ground
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and throughly mix.
- Using wet hands, form small balls (roughly 1/2 tsp per) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, shake the pan, then return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to fully cool before serving.
Go ahead, go nuts!