What ingredients are in PB&Me Traditional?
- The ingredients in PB&Me are peanuts, organic cane sugar and sea salt, plain and simple
What ingredients are in PB&Me Chocolate Hazelnut?
- The ingredients in PB&Me Chocolate Hazelnuts are peanuts, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa powder, milk powder and hazelnuts.
What ingredients are in PB&Me Natural?
- The ingredients in PB&Me are peanuts, that's it!
How long will my PB&Me last?
- If unopened, your PB&Me will last 10-12 months.
- Once opened, PB&Me will last 4-6 months (keep in cool dry area).
Can I premix PB&Me?
- We do not recommend premixing your PB&Me, however, if you do premix it - make sure it'll be enjoyed within 48 hours and kept in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Can I buy PB&Me in store?
- Our team is working hard to bring PB&Me to a store near you.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping within Canada and the USA:
- 200g Jars (Individual): Flat rate of $2.99
- 1LB Jars (Individual): Flat rate of $3.99
- 3-Pack (200g Jars): Free Shipping!
- 3-Pack (1LB Jars): Free Shipping!
- International Shipping is $5.99/unit - shipped by Air to your door!
How long does it take to receive an order?
- All orders are shipped via the Canada Post within 48 to 72 hours. Most customers will receive their orders from 3-5 business days, however, this may vary depending on the destination.
- Same day orders may be cancelled before 4pm - at no charge (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). A fee of $15 will be charged to cancel any orders after 4pm on the date ordered.
- Unopened orders returned within 14 days of purchase will be refunded.
How can I contact customer support?
- You can reach us at email@example.com