PB&Me Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Torte
- 4 large egg yolks
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup PB&Me Powdered Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, whip egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, whip egg yolks until pale and thick.
- To the yolks, add monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, melted butter, and powdered chocolate hazelnut butter.
- Mix well and gently fold into whipped egg whites.
- Pour into a lined springform pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and allow to fully cool before cutting.
- Sprinkle top with powdered monk fruit sweetener and serve. Enjoy!