PB&Me Almond Butter Tofu Buddha Bowl
- 1/2 brick of tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup baby bok choy, cut into small pieces
- 1 small carrot, peeled and ribboned
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Green onions, for garnish
- 2 tsp PB&Me Powdered Almond Butter
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil and tofu.
- Fry on each side for server also minutes until brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Once tofu is finished frying, toss in bowl with sauce ingredients until evenly coated.
- In the same pan, add cauliflower rice and bok choy, stirring often until liquid starts to release and steam forms. Plate all ingredients, mix together and serve. Bon Appétit!