PB&Me Almond Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- 2 tbsp. dairy-free salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup instant whole grain oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. PB&Me powdered almond butter
- 4 tbsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and parchment line a cookie sheet.
- Combine the melted butter and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in the egg and mix until fully combined and smooth.
- Add in the whole grain oats, almond flour, and sea salt and mix until dough forms. Set aside.
- Combine the powdered almond butter and water in a small mixing bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- With a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough into balls and place them onto the lined cookie sheet.
- With the back of a teaspoon measure or your thumb, gently press down in the middle of each cookie dough ball to form a small indent.
- Fill each indent with approx 1 tsp. of prepared almond butter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!