PB&Me Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 over-ripe mashed bananas
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup PB&Me
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For muffins: line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, of cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the mashed bananas, granulated sugar, PB&Me and egg - until well combined. Add the vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Mix in dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 15-17 minutes.
- Let muffins cool and enjoy!