PB&Me Almond Butter Crumb Pumpkin Pie Jar
Serves 1 #ketofriendly Pumpkin Pie Jar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
Almond Butter Crumb:
- 2 tbsp Pb&Me Original Powdered Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp butter, melted
- For the filling, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag and allow to thicken in the fridge for 2 hours.
- For the crumb, toast almond flour in a dry pan until lightly browned and fragrant. Transfer to a small bowl and add powdered almond butter and melted butter. Stir until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- To assemble, pipe pumpkin filling into a jar, layering until full. Serve cold. Enjoy!