VEGAN PB&ME COCONUT & CHOCOLATE MACAROONS [RECIPE]
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Pumpkin & Peanut Butter)
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour (I used oat flour)
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup PB&Me
- 3/4 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- optional: melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut milk, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar, and salt. Stir in the coconut and flour and mix until combined.
- Scoop tablespoons of batter onto a prepared baking sheet (or use a cookie scoop) and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.