VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARK
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Begin With Nutrition)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life
⅓ cup of PB&Me
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 20 mini pretzels, chopped (use gluten free pretzels for a GF version)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler. Spread evenly on parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and PB&Me together over low heat in a small sauce pan. Spread on top of chocolate layer.
- Add chopped pretzel pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until fully set. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator to prevent peanut butter from getting too gooey!