PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE PANCAKES [RECIPE]
(RECIPE INSPIRED BY AND PHOTOS PROVIDED BY MOMENDEAVORS)
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup PB&Me
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add milk.
- Whisk in egg. Then whisk in butter and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir till incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cook on griddle or in non stick pan till bubbles form and break about 3 minutes.
- Then flip and cook for 2 minutes more or until brown.
- When pancakes are done place one tablespoon of peanut butter between each layer.
- Drizzle with chocolate and syrup (optional but a must in my book!) ENJOY!