MILK CHOCOLATE PB&ME BITES
RECIPE INSPIRED BY AND PHOTOS PROVIDED BY TWO TWENTY ONE)
- 3 c. crisped rice cereal
- 2 c. PB&Me
- 3/4 c. butter
- 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pound of melting chocolate, like almond bark, or the like
- Mix together: 2 c. PB&Me 3/4 c. butter (softened)
- Add: 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar 3 c. crushed crisped rice cereal (measure out 3 c. then crush)
- Mix PB&Me and butter until well combines
- Add in the powdered sugar and rice cereal - refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Melt 1lb of milk chocolate.
- Roll into balls and dip each into the chocolate. Remove with a toothpick and place on wax paper until cool!