FLOURLESS PB&ME OAT COOKIES
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Renee's Kitchen Adventures)
- 1 cup PB&Me
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water OR almond milk
- 1 cup "oat flour" (oats turned to flour in your food processor or blender)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, with and electric mixer, combine PB&Me, brown sugar, vanilla extract and water (or almond milk) until combined and smooth.
- Sprinkle in the baking soda and salt and mix with mixer until incorporated into the peanut butter mixture.
- Add in the oats, and combine until just mixed.
- With about a TBS of dough, form into balls and place about 2" apart on prepared baking sheet. Spray fork with cooking spray and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies. (These cookies spread very little, if at all so you can press the pattern well into the cookie).
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for at least 5-10 minutes so the don't crumble when you remove them. Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.