EASY VEGAN PB&ME MUG [RECIPE]
(RECIPE INSPIRED BY AND PHOTOS PROVIDED BY KITCHEN TREATY)
- 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP PB&Me
- 2 TBSP almond milk
- 1 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1/4 TSP baking powder
- 1/2 TSP pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips or chunks for topping
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips (if using) to an 8-ounce or larger microwave-safe mug. Use a fork to stir together until combined. It might seem lumpy at first but keep stirring and it'll resemble cake batter in no time!
- Microwave on high until the cake has risen and springs back slightly when you poke it, about 60 seconds. If it's not done after 60 seconds, try cooking in 15-second intervals until done. (To bake in the oven, heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place batter in an oven-safe ramekin or oven-safe mug. Bake until domed and the top springs back when you poke it, 15-20 minutes. )
- Top with chocolate chips or chunks if desired and enjoy right away.