EASY PB&ME PROTEIN BARS
- 1 cup PB&Me Natural
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- Line a 9x9-inch or 7x11-in pan with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat the PB&Me and honey on high for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Place bowl back in the microwave and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir again.
- Mix in the oats and protein powder until combined. Immediately spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour. Remove from the fridge and cut into 12 bars. Cover and store on the counter at room temperature for up to 1 week. (I just store mine in the same pan with a lid.)