CHOCOLATE PB&ME OATMEAL [RECIPE]
- ⅓ cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder
1 TBSP PB&Me
1 TBSP dark chocolate chunks
- 1 TBSP unsalted peanuts, chopped
- In a small saucepan, combine oats, banana, almond milk and cocoa powder. Simmer until milk has absorbed into the oats, stirring frequently to prevent burning, for about 4-6 minutes.
- Place into a small bowl, swirl in PB&Me, and top with chocolate chips and peanuts. Enjoy!