CHOCOLATE PB&ME FUDGE SWIRL [RECIPE]
(Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Fav Family Recipes)
- 8 oz. plain milk chocolate (1 8oz. Hershey Bar), broken into pieces
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. plain white chocolate (try to find actual candy bars... not white almond bark or baking chips)
- 1 oz. PB&Me
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, divided
- 1 (7-8 oz) jar marshmallow whip (marshmallow fluff), divided
- 4 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 (12oz.) can evaporated milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk chocolate bar pieces, semi-sweet chocolate chips, 4 Tbsp. butter, and half of the marshmallow whip. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine white chocolate bar pieces, PB&Me, 4 Tbsp. butter and remaining marshmallow whip. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY for 4 MINUTES.
- Pour about a cup of cooked mixture into each bowl of chocolate at a time, stirring as constantly as you can for each bowl (you might want a helper for this part). Try to divide the cooked mixture between the two bowls as evenly as you can.
- Stir each bowl until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour about 1/3 of each type of fudge at a time into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Using a knife, swirl the two types of fudge together to make a pretty, swirled design.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until hardened (several hours or overnight).
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.