PB&ME CHOCOLATE BANANA QUESADILLAS
(Recipe inspired by Budget Bites)
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
2 Tbsp PB&Me
- ½ medium banana
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
- Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.