FLOURLESS PB&ME ZUCCHINI BROWNIES [RECIPE]
(RECIPE INSPIRED BY AND PHOTOS PROVIDED BY HUMMUSAPIEN)
- ¾ cup PB&Me
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (don't squeeze out water)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP ground flaxseed (or 1 egg if not vegan)
- ¾ TSP baking soda
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray (I used a disposable aluminium loaf pan that's a bit smaller).
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Dump mixture into loaf pan and use a spatula to spread evenly in pan (you can also wet your hands and pat it down). Sprinkle top with a handful of chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to completely cool (I like to refrigerate mine overnight in the pan once cool) before slicing.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Microwave for a few seconds before eating for those melty chocolate chips!