CHOCOLATE CHIP PB&ME SWIRL BROWNIES
Recipe inspired by and photos provided by Just A Little Bite)
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c sugar, sifted
- 1 c brown sugar, sifted
- 1 c melted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 1/4 c cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1/4 c PB&Me
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Butter and dust your 9x9 square pan with flour.
- Whisk your eggs together at medium speed until light yellow in colour and fluffy.
- Mix in both of the sugars and continue whisking.
- Add the butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, flour, and salt until fully combined.
- Turn off the mixer, and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your pan, and spread it evenly.
- Spoon PB&Me into globs around the pan (I did four spoonfuls, each about 1 tbsp).
- Using a knife, draw through the peanut butter in different directions. You should end up with a marble looking pattern.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove to a rack to cool.